22/04/2019

INSPIRATION SPRING 2019

We're one month deep in the new season and I thought it was time to gather some inspiration: from catwalks to photoshoots of my beloved black women Danai Gurira, Issa Rae and Zendaya; and red carpets and of course some of my favourite popstars Britney Spears, Mariah Carey and Avril Lavigne. I had a mild existential crisis after trying to dress for church the other day and realized pretty much all the clothes I have with me in London are casual workplace friendly clothes and I am losing my edginess. Everything is black, grey, denim or any color that will allow me to blend in the office. Now it's time for colours and edgier styles !


Where did you get your inspiration from this season ?

Armelle De Oliveira

3 commentaires:

Your notes are keeping this blog alive ! Thank you !